The classifieds are for local regional information.
- Our system automatically removes classifieds, fourteen (14) days after the last post.
- We will remove a classified if it is obviously out of date, OR if it breaches the guidelines below.
- We reserve the right to remove a classified at any time. The owner of the classified will be notified if this occurs.
- 'For Sale' ads, 'Looking to Buy' ads or searching for a particular item/tradesperson.
- Promotion of your business (Premium members only)
- Seeking lesbian/queer friendly localities, local information, car-pooling, and community announcements.
- Do not post personals/looking for friends, missing friends or complaints.
- If you are using the General Classifieds for commercial benefit, please subscribe to Pink Sofa.
- Please include a date, time and venue for all events.
- If you are an event promoter or representing an event promoter and regularly promote local events on Pink Sofa event classifieds, we request that you take out a subscription.
- If you are holding a large scale event with more than 200 women and would like to discuss a possible sponsorship arrangement with us, please email email@example.com
- If you wish to use Pink Sofa for promotion of large scale events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- These classifieds are for offering or seeking short or long term accommodation.
- Real estate Agents are not permitted to post here.
Please notify us if you notice a breach of our guidelines.
- Posts which are in breach of the guidelines will be removed.
- If a member wishes to express concern about a topic/post being removed (or not removed) they can use the Complaint form. This is located on the Contact page.
- A first and final response will be provided by Pink Sofa, and further discussion will not be entered into.
- If a member breaches the guidelines again, they will be banned from posting for a period of time. Any further breaches will result in termination of membership.
- We wish to address complaints about Pink Sofa as a priority and therefore have provided a Complaint form on the Contact page specifically for this purpose. Please use this form so your complaint can be promptly seen to.
- Complaints about Pink Sofa will be removed and a message sent to the author requesting they submit a Complaint form via the Contact page. Members who continue to disregard this procedure will be removed from the site.
- Pink Sofa will respond to complaints once and will not enter into further discussion.
- Refunds are not provided to members who are removed from the site or request to leave after breaching the guidelines.