Code of ethics
Pink Sofa has come up with a code of ethics for our members. Please agree to and abide by these to ensure you have a fantastic experience on Pink Sofa.
- I will treat all Pink Sofa members with dignity and respect.
- I will keep confidential all information given to me in private and I will not give it to anyone else without the permission of the person who provided it to me.
- The information I provide about me will be true in all respects, including age and relationship status.
- My communications with all members will be honest.
- Any photo I upload will be of me and will be recent (taken within the last 2 years)
- I will not include my personal contact details in any publicly viewable area of the site (with the exception of classifieds as per guidelines).
- I will not give anyone my password or allow them to log into my account.
- I will not use Pink Sofa for sending spam, advertising or commercial communications to members, or for any commercial purposes.
- I will not make any abusive, profane, defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing or otherwise offensive comments to or about anyone on Pink Sofa, including Pink Sofa staff.
- I will not communicate with members who have indicated they do not wish to have contact with me.
- I will report breaches of the code of ethics or Pink Sofa’s terms and conditions to Pink Sofa.